20 Apr 2018
Do you enjoy developing data process design?
LEMAN is looking for an experienced Programmer Analyst for our Sturtevant, WI office.
In this position you will design, code and implement computer programs for a variety of data processing needs; perform analysis and modification of existing programs and operations to meet changing needs to provide for system enhancements. Write maintenance and user documentation to support programs; test and debug programs for accuracy and reliability; instruct program users in proper operation.
We use Confluence for documentation, Jira for bug/task tracking our source code is versioned in a GIT repository.
- Automate and migrate EDI processes to corporate specifications.
- Integrate with 3rd party applications.
- Develop Microsoft SQL server (2008r2 and up) queries and stored procedures.
- Create and implement SSRS reports and SSIS processes.
- Support ERP and WMS systems.
- Support other USA and international corporate programs and processes.
- Review workflows to assist in developing Lean Processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience with minimum 3 years’ experience in Systems and Database administration.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with intermediate team members, other IT areas and clients in various departments.
- Competency in RPA/AutoIT.
- Effective troubleshooting skills to determine problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Programming skills related to Structured Programming, HTML, XML, C#, ASPX and XSLT.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- ITIL certifications a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- A positive and busy work environment.
- Good colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
- An exciting position in an international group.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
If you have the required skills and experience as outlined above, we encourage you to send your resume immediately marked “Programmer Analyst” to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please contact:
Sue Vergetis Satula
Sr. HR Business Partner LEMAN USA
LEMAN USA is part of LEMAN A/S - an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and the Nordic countries.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approx 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website