2 May 2018
Freight Forwarding Project Coordinator
Can you plan and customize project transportation?
LEMAN USA is looking for a Freight Forwarding Project Coordinator in New Jersey, USA
In order to succeed in this position, you need to be able to navigate the complex requirements that encompass the transportation of heavy and over-dimensional equipment. Out-of-the-box thinking is required to create and implement effective solutions. Tailoring a customized transportation plan, including projected transportation costs, proper routings and modes of transport.
- Negotiate rates with carriers, both domestic and international.
- Interface with customers to ensure timeline activities are on schedule for implementation.
- Interface with internal groups to ensure timeline activities are on schedule for implementation.
- Analyze project plan shortfalls and develop solutions to overcome shortfalls against established plans or roadmaps.
- Demonstrate expertise in logistics operations, system applications, and configuring operations as well as problem solving in a dynamic group environment.
- Engage with potential clients to generate additional or new business.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- High school diploma is required.
- Associates degree in Business, Logistics or similar, a plus but not required.
- Minimum three-years of previous freight forwarding customer service preferred.
- AES/EAR/TSA/ISF knowledge and experience, a plus but not required.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Math including rate of exchange, percentages and volumetric conversions.
- Adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- Positive attitude.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- A positive and busy work environment.
- Good colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
- An exciting position in an international Group.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
If you have the required skills and experience as outlined above, we encourage you to send your resume immediately marked “NJ Projects” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to recieving your application.
For further information, please contact:
Sue Vergetis Satula
Sr. HR Business Partner LEMAN USA
LEMAN USA is part of LEMAN A/S - an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and the Nordic countries.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website