10 Oct 2018
Director Trade Lane USA – Nordics
Great Opportunity at LEMAN USA
Can you drive transatlantic sales to the next level?
We are experiencing growth and increased potential in the transatlantic trade lane.
In order to meet demands and maximize profits, LEMAN USA is looking for a talented Director Trade Lane USA – Nordics with a distinct hunter mentality.
This position combines entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share, and profit performance. We strive to grow further, and we expect your talents to help us move forward, towards our goals.
- Following and executing the LEMAN USA Trade Lane development strategy between USA and Denmark/Sweden/Norway/Finland.
- Follow and execute assigned trade lane development and strategic account development.
- Actively prospecting, pursue and qualify potential clients.
- Develop accounts considered strategic for the USA – Nordics trade lane.
- Develop new pipeline and country pipeline within the trade lanes of responsibility.
- Subject matter expert on the trade lane pricing.
- Communicate pricing within the sales organization and trade lane partners.
- Achieve sales performance against assigned targets (KPI’s).
- Prepare and propose logistics solutions to strategic potential accounts.
- Prepare and schedule/attend client meetings, input details in CRM system and issue sales visit report.
- Coordinate trade tane sales campaigns.
- Travel nationally and internationally to develop own accounts and support sales on closing new business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, transportation or similar preferred.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in international freight forwarding.
- Overall industry knowledge with 2 years of experience in operations – preferred.
- Proven track record of success in business development.
- Own and drive your own car to visit customers.
- Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Highly self motivated and pro-active “self-starter”.
- Problem identification and solving skills.
- Adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information.
- Ability to influence and work with others building consensus using good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player.
- High level of integrity.
- Health, dental and vision coverage.
- Life insurance.
- Short Term Disability and Voluntary Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor.
- Flexible spending account.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral program.
- LEMAN recognizes ten (10) standard holidays each year.
If you have the required skills and experience as outlined above, we encourage you to send your resume immediately marked “Sales” to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please contact:
VP Sales & Marketing
P: 1 786 202 8635
Sue Vergetis Satula
LEMAN USA is part of LEMAN A/S - an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and the Nordic countries.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website