16 Jan 2018
Agent Reconciliation Specialist - Sturtevant, USA
Reconciling mutual receivable and payable accounts for our international agents.
LEMAN USA is looking for a Reconciliation Specialist in our Sturtevant, WI location.
LEMAN USA is part of the LEMAN Group and employs a staff of 125 across eight (8) branches.
- Provide monthly SOA’s to the agents via Excel
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Organize and maintain monthly reconciliations in agent folders.
- Research and follow up on unapproved invoices
- Facilitate settlement for disputed invoices.
- Provide monthly aging status report.
- Log transfer, and post/update completed reconciliations in accounting system.
- Coordinate out-going bank transfers, create/maintain wire templates on file.
- Cross reference in/out going wires with monthly bank statement.
- Maintain current correspondence with agents regarding status of accounts.
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
- Minimum of one-year previous bookkeeping, accounting and/or financial experience preferred.
- Understanding of foreign currencies, rates of exchange, ability to evaluate exchange conversions to minimize loss a plus.
- High school diploma is required.
- Associate degree in Business a plus.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Relationship building.
- Team player.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- A positive and busy work environment.
- Good colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
- An exciting work environment in an international Group.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
If you have the required skills and experience as outlined above, we encourage you to send your resume immediately marked “Foreign Agent” to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please contact:
Sue Vergetis Satula
Sr. HR Business Partner LEMAN USA
LEMAN USA is part of LEMAN A/S - an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and the Nordic countries.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approx 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website